July 09, 2011

Random Movie Quote

Folks, I am here to tell you today that the world is filled with many, many faces. Some of those faces are good. They are right with God, right? And some of those faces are going to lie to you. You gotta' watch out for them. 'Cause that pretty face just may indeed be the prince of lies. 'Cause I can tell you right now, his lies are everywhere.

-The Last Exorcism

There's a heavy rotation of exorcism flicks on my computer as of recently. I've always found the subject interesting. If we believe in God, do we have to be believe in evil - well, the evil outside of what people do to each other on a daily basis? Perhaps all of that is inspired by demons? I leave that for you to decide. Anyway, during the viewing of "The Last Exorcism", the lines above nearly knocked me out of my chair. Here's a snippet of the movie.



No comments: