June 30, 2011

To Friends!!

... gotta' love you for loving me as much as you do!!

In a few posts I'll be describing some of the events of the past couple of years. What a past couple of years it has been, to say the least! Anywho ... You know when you've found someone very special when they are not only there for the goodies but for the baddies as well. I have been fortunate to have found several such people. I just wanted to take the time to thank you again for being the most wonderful people I know. You've known when something is wrong without me saying anything ... thank you for telling me that you miss me being happy. We may not be granted many guarantees in life but I can tell you that I will be back in the business of being happy once I get through my recent hurdles.

God bless all of you for being you!

No comments: